Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meta Camp (part 2) we SSS alot

My group....RED INDIANS!!! But no indians! I dont care!

I really thank God for this camp cause He gave me the best team with the best team members! They were all great, they made this camp memorable for me. And to top it off, I have the best leader, though she didn't win the best leader award but she definitely is among our group.

I mean, she's very sweet towards us like that night I told her I was a little dizzy and couldn't join them, she was caring ask me to take a good rest and sleep and don't force myself up. She even helped to take my slippers to my room when she left it in the ball room, she has that thing to make things feel a little better yes? take note: She even went to the wrong room to give me my slippers XD! She has rainbow braces by the way lol ! So yeah , this is my group leader.

Then time for Kwang Hua CU group photo!!!

Pastor Rudy!!!
Red Indians SSS'ing XD
I SS with Kai Meng

And I want to show you guys 1 nice photo I spoiled!!! And once u guys see it, you'll know why I say I spoiled the whole picture. this one... I look super retarded right?


The next 2 pictures blinded me XD XD

 Puan Lim and her kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment