Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Flying To American Soil

So yea, my uncle and family left for USA & they're not coming back FOREVER!!! no lah...just kidding, they're only gonna go for 5 years ^^, so like before they leave why don't make the most of it before they leave?
So the pics will give you guys a rough picture of what we did in Mcdonald^^ Enjoy





Notice the green circle? My sis's hand was holding the nugget XD


My mum and uncle...man, he really does look like a China man....considering he's been there for so long XD


Myself and my uncle...Whose the taller one???


So before they leave we all gathered around and have a prayer.


One more picture wont hurt hahaha... Ivan with his kayu look again...XD

Bye~


Hahaha...They got lost a minute over there... God will bless them, I can assure you of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment