Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Morning, Christmas Day!!!

Spent a night at uncle Soon Meng's place...better than nothing lah,at least got somewhere to stay and rest...Woots, I woke up before 10am( is that good or bad? ).
Woke up, found Marcus and Oliver playing with their Christmas presents...helped them a little bit la,after all they're playing with Lego...hahaha...Marcus was building a tractor while I helped Oliver with his bulldozer...XD


WHOAH!!! When did that happened??? No wonder my toes been aching,my toe nail was literally ripped off the skin...gross to even look so got some plaster to hold it together XD

So like they were building.... Went to get my breakfast,do my usual newspaper reading...read the comics,read the sports section...forget the rest hahaha...

WOOTS...They're done!!





Cute little fellas,then went on watching Transformers with them...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment